Fog of Love is a (usually) cooperative, storytelling board game for 2 players that chronicles the relationship of a couple. Published by Hush Hush Projects, players can expect to intimately know their characters and the story painted in front of them via thematic flavor text and evocative trait cards.
After the the 1-2 hour play time, players may experience the following:
- Stronger sense of vicariousness in all consumed entertainment.
- Emotional attachment to anyone that repeatedly does the opposite of what you ask them
- Belief in instant, permanent, behavioral and emotional overhaul at the slightest hint of tragedy
- The creation of an intricate, false backstory for significant others
- Inability to express one’s self without the aid of flavor text
- Legal separation
They say that the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. This is a verifiable fact, as we all know that the cardiovascular system and the digestive tract intermingle at speed dating events. We’ve provided several food items and music recommendations below to wet your appetite for romance, heartbreak, and impending restraining orders.
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- One long piece of Spaghetti that you can eat at from both ends until you kiss…
- A half-peeled banana eaten slowly whilst wearing lipstick and making sure not to smear said lipstick
- Chocolates served in large plastic hearts.
- Divorce Papers served in broken hearts.
Music: RDG’s Fog of Love Playlist
Feel like you need more before your next game?
Movies and TV to Watch
Other Games to Play