The Resistance is a deduction and bluffing party game for 5-10 players set in a dystopian imperial timeline where resistance operatives are trying to rise up against the evil empire. Designed by Don Eskridge, players can expect to spend 10-30 minutes accusing, backpedaling, and voting in an attempt to either sabotage or strengthen the uprising.
Players may experience the following:
- A complete and utter breakdown of any trust and faith placed in your relationships
- The constant urge to let others know that you’re not a spy
- The attack of your personal character and worth as a human being over a card game
- Futile attempts to apply probability to decisions that are acts of faith
- Packets from Bean Boozled eaten on their own
- Cookies from a cookie jar to encourage theft
- 5 eggs (3 Hard Boiled. 2 Raw)
- Glasses of wine, with a mysteriously empty vial of iocane powder
Music: RDG’s Resistance Playlist
Feel like you need more before your next game?
Movies and TV to Watch
Other Games to Play