Sentinels of the Multiverse is a cooperative hand management game in which players team up to defeat an over-powered super villain wreaking havoc across various environments. Designed by Greater than Games, 2-5 players will be totally immersed in the universe specifically created for the game, allowing them to become superheroes and save the world. Players can expect the following:
- Slight depression when you have to go back to everyday activities that don’t include humorous flavor text.
- Overactive use of onomatopoeia.
- Always expecting for the environment to be kind enough to wait until you’re done with your turn before killing you with harsh weather.
- Insistence that your coworker apply a bandage to your knee as you seek the glory of victory: “Shut up and heal me.”
- Compulsion to buy a metric ton of expansion packs for this damn game.
- No! Not Justice Fruit Pies the delicious treat you’d have to be Crazy to Hate!!
- Spinach for maximum strength
- Pizza served in sewer for best effect
- Spiderman Ice Cream with Gumball eyes (One eye missing…)
Feel like you need more before your next game?
Movies and TV to Watch
Other Games to Play