Dead of Winter is semi-cooperative, horror survival game for 2-5 players set in the winter of a zombie infested post apocalyptic world. Published by Plaid Hat Games, players can expect a detailed story to complement their efforts to hold up and outlive the dead. After the 1-2 hour play time, players may experience the following:
- Official “Doomsday Prepper” status. Full shelter fleshed out with stockpile of food, weapons, and literature.
- Unrealistic expectations on self-help books
- Complete ostracization of anyone unwilling to bring a casserole over to your next potluck
- Insistence on driving every time you need to visit your neighbor to borrow a cup of sugar
- Compulsion to loot any and all gas stations
- Boarded windows and doors drawing the ire of your local homeowner association.
Take a break from fighting over the meager scraps of food needed to feed your colony to fight over the slightly more sustainable scraps of food and music we’ve listed below. We’ve done everything we can to implant you in the game this time… Which is why our list is exclusively featuring canned goods…
- Baked beans
- Vienna Sausages
- Creamed Corn
- Spaghettios (for the kids)
Music: RDG’s Dead of Winter Playlist
Feel like you need more before your next game?
Movies and TV to Watch
Other Games to Play