Hanabi is a Cooperative, Deduction game for 2-5 players. Players can expect to feel the pressure to live up to the high standards of the public, which expects nothing less than perfection from their firework shows. A simple miscue can cut the firework display short, or worse bring it a halting stop. After the 25 minute game, players may experience the following:
- Phototropic behavior when participating in public events during the evening.
- Expertise level of social cue analysis.
- Uncomfortable pauses when asked to pick a number from 1-5.
- OCD-level completionist tendencies.
- Efficient, singular descriptions of everyday items.
Want to accompany your fireworks show with some appropriate food and music. It is a PROVEN FACT that eating food and listening to music enhances gameplay experience. At the very least it certainly doesn’t hinder it here because you’re not talking… Here’s our recommended list.
- Firecracker Frozen Ice Pops
- Hotdogs and burgers
- Arugula, Cauliflower, and Broccoli
- Spoons thrown in your microwave
Music: RDG’s Hanabi Playlist
Feel like you need more before your next game?
Movies and TV to Watch
Other Games to Play