Wasteland Express Delivery Service is a Pick-up and Deliver game set in a post apocalyptic wasteland where raiders run rampant. Published by Pandasauras Games, players can expect an immersive adventure enhanced by the artwork, the components, and the lore sprawled throughout and within the game. After the 90-150 minute play time, players may experience the following:
- Feelings of incredulity towards the long term viability of capitalism
- Speeding tickets on the way to the convenience store triggered by the fear of bottled water selling out (if the car is searched during the stop, large stockpiles of ammunition WILL be found)
- Increased research on alternate routes when making road trips
- Intense fear of tailgaters while on the highway
- Recognition as the world’s
onlyleading Pimp My Ride scholar
Want to enhance your game night? Music and food are the best ways to keep your “friends” distracted and engaged throughout and set the tone for the night. This definitive list of snacks and tunes will draw you into the wasteland and keep your buds just mellow enough to prevent them from actually killing you when you move a raider truck on to their tile.
- Bottled water
- Beef jerky
- Peanut butter and honey sandwiches (bonus points if using Hard Tack for the bread)
Feel like you need more before your next game?
Movies and TV to Watch
Other Games to Play